View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 08:32 PM   #7
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderingstar View Post
Thanks KoboJW. That's almost certainly the problem, since I have an RDIO subscription and remember changing that setting. Unfortunately I kind of want that functionality sometimes.

I really don't understand why this should be a problem unless I'm actively streaming RDIO. The touchscreen on my unit is going anyways so it's headed back to BestBuy. Not sure if I will return or exchange at this point.
Because RDIO might want to connect to the server every few minutes, even if you're not doing anything? That's one thing to watch out for. Ditto any other Homescreen widgets you might have set up (like the INQ ones for the news ticker, the Facebook apps).
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote