View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 06:33 PM   #10
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMe View Post
A couple of times now, I believe both of them following recharges, the Kindle would not power back on at first. Today, I pushed the power button into the up position and....nothing. Then I had my wife plug the thing in again and it turned right on.

Could this be systematic of deeper issues? Should I contact Amazon?
You could. I didn't. The only time the unit has bricked is when I let it run all the way down so far that there wasn't even the "lock up screen" being displayed. After a recharge, it wouldn't turn on -- and I assumed it was because the machine had gotten confused when the battery died. A quick press with the end of a paper clip in the "reset" hole under the cover and the Kindle came right on. It's never shown any bad behaviour except when I mistreated it.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote