View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 10:01 PM   #18001
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool An official cover for James Potter and the Morrigan Web

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
...James Potter and the Morrigan Web seems to be an omen of good fortune. So for now that pause will be filled with the new G. Norman Lippert book!

Oh, since George delivered it without a cover I cobbled one together and I've attached it to this post for anybody who wants to use it. Mouse-click it for a full-size view.

Attachment 109893
Quote:
...My son Matt and I worked on the Morrigan Web cover a little and here's a new version of it. ...
Attachment 110113
When Morrigan Web came out there was no cover included, so I cobbled one together and posted it for anybody's use. Recently an official cover has appeared and I've posted it in another thread.

See that post below:

Quote:

Download a larger version here

Finally an official cover for James Potter and the Morrigan Web has appeared!

Last edited by alansplace; 10-24-2013 at 10:40 PM. Reason: oops!
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote