View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 09:17 PM   #26541
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Clouds so swift
Rain won't lift
Gate won't close
Railings froze
Get your mind off wintertime
You ain't goin nowhere
Whoo-ee ride me high
Tomorrow's the day
My bride's gonna come
Oh, Oh are we gonna fly
Down in the easy chair

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipGgaH2EJNU )

Good morning, everyone! Fog is so dense this morning I can just barely see the houses a block away! 22 degrees... chilly. Gentle rain falling... so different from the Rainy Season downpours. It's a good morning for McNultey's extra smokey Lapsang Souchong tea, and perhaps some really strong northern Thai sausage. I like this weather!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote