View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 02:38 PM   #13
harriska2
Addict
harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, iPad Pro
Sorry about the hostilty - fans and all. Yeah, I would be peeved but I would chalk it up to "oh well, I missed out." I know Amazon honored price drops within a 30 day purchase window but this isn't really a price drop (maybe it is in disguise).

I just got the Borders deal a couple minutes ago and it looks like the 650 is charged and ready to go...
harriska2 is offline   Reply With Quote