View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 11:06 AM   #11
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
I just compared their price for Le voyage d'hiver by Amélie Nothomb, and it's roughly the same as fnac.com (slightly lower, but I imagine that VAT or sales tax is lower in Canada than in France). Outrageous, that is But, more players is always a good thing, at some point competition should bring the prices down - I hope!

I wonder if they will allow Europeans to buy? And by the way, does fnac.com sell to non-European buyers?
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote