View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 11:03 AM   #119
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Finally--A respectably-priced Whispersync deal!

It's on _Process: the Writing Lives of Great Authors_, by Sarah Stodola.

The deal is _$5.48_. Here's how the price breaks down: $1.99-book + $3.49-audio narration from Audible.

https://www.amazon.com/Process-Writi...kbubemail10-20.

I remember the ebook appearing as a markdown recently. It may not have had a Whispersync deal on it then. If you bought the ebook, but not the audio narration, I think that you can buy it now, separately, for only $3.49.

My apologies for the poor formatting of my messages lately. I think that I've isolated the problem that my real computer has, and it looks like I'll get by cheaply this time! No more using the smartphone as my (only) computer! I'm going to order the part just as soon as I get through with this post.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 09-15-2018 at 11:38 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote