View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 10:58 AM   #109
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
$4.98 Whispersync Deal on Napoleon: Rise of an Empire.

The full title of the ebook is Napoleon: Rise of an Empire (The True Story of Napoleon Bonaparte) (Historical Biographies of Famous People). It's by Alexander Kennedy.

There are a couple of oddities about this WS deal. Allow me to mention some of them before I go any further. One, the Kindle ebook is a "sponsored deal." I've seen that before about a paper-based book at Amazon, but I don't remember seeing it for a Kindle ebook. Two, the audiobook apparently is not sold at Audible. That's a negative, because some of you peeps would like to know some things about the audiobook before buying the WS deal, right? Third, the book not only is not rated at GoodReads--it doesn't even appear there (again, apparently). And I may be leaving out some other oddities. Part of the reason for the anomalies is no doubt that the ebook is published by Amazon, and is (again, apparently) a self-pub. And I'm probably missing some odd aspects to this ebook and its WS deal.

But, it's a good self-pub, if it is. The book's got 61 reviews at Amazon, with an average rating of 4.1. That's respectable. It's 178 pages long. Again, that's respectable.

The price of the WS deal, as mentioned in the title of this post, is $4.98 (the ebook portion is $2.99; the Audible narration is $1.99).

Go here if you want to buy the deal.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 06-02-2018 at 11:01 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote