View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 08:15 PM   #52
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben.sawyer View Post
I have kindle , but I was also thinking about buying Nook. Any Pros and Cons of Kindle vs Nook from people who have/had both?
I have had both in the past. A Nook simple touch, Kindle Keyboard, & Kindle Fire. The Nook is in a box somewhere. I by far prefer the Kindle Fire. The Kindle Keyboard is used to download books/documents and that is it. I side load everything to my Fire and read using the Moon+ Pro Reader app. I am sure there is something better out there but I would not trade my Kindle Fire for anything in this world. It goes with me everywhere. I have 3 of them and use them for different types of reading. When I leave my house one is always with me.
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote