View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 08:51 AM   #1561
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipAHoy View Post
I did, and clicked on the link for the reFlower GUI for Mac, and then get a 404 Not Found page. I just saw there is another GUI for Mac, MacReFlower, I will try that. That link takes me the app's github page, which, hopefully, I don't need to understand code to use.
Sorry about the broken link. I fixed the links for Zandberg's GUI on my pages. I found an installer binary for it here and mirrored it on my site.

Last edited by willus; 06-26-2018 at 10:25 PM.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote