View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 12:57 PM   #232
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clytie View Post
BTW, if your username is literal, my husband is also a pilot: power and glider, and he used to fly hang-gliders. He has a commercial licence, but never really found enough work in flying. It's great gliding territory around here.
Yes, I have a private ticket. But, I haven't exercised the privileges since 1995 or so. It is very expensive. But, I hope to get back into it once my kids are done with school and I can start spending some more money on me.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote