View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 09:31 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by avaloncourt View Post
When I first got it I would close the cover and discover, when I got back, that I was now two-thirds of the way through the book and had a heck of a time finding my way back.
Yea, you gotta sleep it before you put it down. That will keep it from happening. Think of it as picking up your bookmark and putting it into your book before closing.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote