View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 12:30 AM   #727
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Suggestion : incorporate the proselint writing style checker ==>> proselint, in a similar manner as Doitsu has it in his Sigil plugin.

It overlaps with Word's Style checking rules, but its list presentation and hints are a significant improvement over what Word provides.

added: And on large documents I am getting Dialogue Check glitches - as reported previously by myself, Tex2002ans, and others - damn you MS.

BR
BTW, Tox:

I meant to add, you know that weirdness I have with the settings box being completely blank? So too does Tex2002ans. It's not just me.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote