View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 02:36 PM   #141
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
I will have to dig back through my pm from you. I did not think it was an actual bug that needed fixing but I am willing to take another look at it.

Kevin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
Thanks for your kind offer, but, IMHO, it'd better if you used your limited time to make Sigil even more epub3-compliant. For example, there's still a minor problem with the epub3 cover metadata context menu item that I reported some time ago.
(I could easily add clipboard support for Windows machines via tkinter.)

@Cyberseeker: It'd be relatively easy to automatically have the plugin copy the original epubcheck report to the system clipboard.
I could also have it write it to the Desktop. However, I'd be an optional feature, which would need to be enabled via the plugin preference file.
Let me know which one you'd prefer and I'll add it in future version.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote