View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 10:23 PM   #4
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
ffmpeg for ARM can feed video to my raw2gmv and also to gpmlay, while reading 1080p x.264 video from a file or from a website, all in realtime on a K4/K5. The K3 is too slow for that, so you need to use a temp file and do it in two passes. That is why I provided samples with .gmv.gz files (so they play smoothly on a K3). I did not publish my ffmpeg build here because it only outputs sound OR video (not both). I want a player that can do sound with video (such as mplayer), with my "all eink kindle" dithered video built in. Someday... Anyway, that build list for ffmpeg was HUGE...

You need samba and CIFS?
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote