View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 10:28 AM   #14
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO.PocketBook.ONYX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadyman View Post
Nice review

i read few times that the firmware Tea have issues (mine isn't Tea) i never have any issue with css but now i have a probleme with somes big epub of 10/12 Mo size, the inkpad 3 don't want open it, i contact the support of pocket book they ask me a picture of my facture and now they want i send her the book i cannt open because they want test it... O.M.G but the probleme with leaking light is (i think) the most common probleme, also i think pocketbook need to make a good updated firmware soon as possible and Pocketbook support have to be more careful with the consumers and all this problems.
TiP ~ KOREADER (I prefer koreader instead the elector of origin)
*easy to install, you copy it's all to Inkpad.

https://github.com/koreader/koreader/releases
*in addition KOREADER has reading statistics like KOBO ;-)

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 10-04-2018 at 10:32 AM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote