View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 10:17 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Retiring from the Visual Kindle Guide

Hey fellow Kindle owners!

A little over 2 years ago, I enlisted the help of MobileRead members Leep and PilotBob to help create the Visual Kindle Guide wiki. Our goal was to have one place where Kindle owners could find easy to follow instructions on how to apply various tricks and hacks to extend, change or add to the features of their reader. The wiki has had a lot of visitors and I believe it has been helpful. I know I have learned a lot just working on it.

I have been the main updater for the guide for quite a while now (thank you so much to those members who have jumped in from time to time to make corrections and updates where needed ) but feel the need to retire from it's upkeep. I have been spending less and less time at MobileRead and am finding it difficult to stay up-to-date with all hack changes and updates. So after one more cruise through tomorrow (Sunday, 2-19-2011) to catch up as much as I can, I will stop updating the guide. I will leave a notice on the main page informing any passers-by about my retirement.

Of course, anyone is welcome and encouraged to make any updates and changes to the guide that they see fit. It belongs to all Kindle owners and potential Kindle owners.

Thanks again to Leep and PilotBob for all their help. The project would have never gotten off the ground without them.

A super giant thank you to all the Kindle Hack Masters who have helped us love our Kindles more than we already do. You all rock!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote