View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 07:47 PM   #75
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I agree. I never seriously considered her a suspect. I wonder if there is something about the way the musical is written/acted that makes the audience choose this path.
Thanks very much for the link. Sounds like a good way to get the most out of the story.

According to the Wikipedia article about the play, they did indeed alter the story to add clues pointing to other characters.

I did like the idea that it could have happened as she "crept up on Edwin Drood, thinking it was the lecherous John Jasper, and murdered the lad in the shadowed streets."
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote