View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:57 AM   #252
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Tomsem, the two in the picture are wifi SO units. The third one I received is not in the picture, and since it does not even turn on and has a repair notice ghosted on the screen, I can't know for sure what it is, but it was listed as Wifi as well.
I'm getting a 3G and a Wifi tomorrow, so I will report back how the replacements are. I really just want one out of the batch that engadget received... you know, the one where you could not even tell where the light source was coming from!!!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote