View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 04:44 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herndz View Post
I understand what you are saying, but I went to this page, and it never says (that I can see) where to do any of this. I looked in preferences and find nothing where I can create my own "templates."
As PeterT indicates directory / filenames within calibre's library (database) are not user configurable. Save templates in Saving books to disk and Sending books to devices allow you to configure book file names anyway you please as the book is exported from calibre.

Good Reading!
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote