View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 06:06 PM   #13
VanTT
VanTT began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader 505/Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhbailey View Post
Congratulations on your purchase and also congratulations for finding reading bliss -- I know I have read mine every day since I bought it last March and am dreading the day it might break!

Enjoy it and be certain to pay the mortgage/rent and the utilities each month BEFORE visiting the Borders/Sony web-site!

Yes, so far, I love using my Reader. On my first night, I downloaded ten books from the Borders/Sony store. 4 contemporary bestsellers (A Thousand Splendid Suns, Einstein, The Pillars of the Earth, Collapse) and 6 Classics. I still haven't used up my credits. The problem on my first night was I didn't know which book to begin...lol! I ended up finishing "A Thousand Splendid Suns" in two nights. I was totally absorded and engrossed by the tragic tales of the characters. However, having also read "The Kite Runner" by the same author, I don't know if I can stand another round of heartbreaking tragedies if he decides to write another similar book. I will try to pick something that is lighthearted tonight. Keep enjoying your Reader as well!

Last edited by VanTT; 12-28-2007 at 06:08 PM.
VanTT is offline   Reply With Quote