Thread: Odyssey Anyone using Night-Mode?
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 12:13 PM   #3
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
The Orizon has night mode too. The problem I see is it's not really inverse, it's just white text on black background, illustrations are normal (which is good, but looks strange), other styled colours remain the same (one should either set or colours or set none), and highlighting is more difficult to see, because instead of making the background gray, as normal, it makes just the text gray.
Oh ok thank you. It seams then it is a Bookeen exclusive feature on some (or all) of their readers - I did not know that since I did not upgrade from a Cybook when I got the Odyssey.

And I have noticed the shortcomings for highlights too, did not give it that much thought at the time.

It might not be as good a feature as it appears to be - unless you only use it for novels without pictures.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote