Thread: Touch NOOK-stalgia
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 09:14 PM   #3
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 1 & 4, Nook ST, Dell 11-3000, iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calenorn View Post
I've become very fond of the Simple Touch form, and very familiar with its function. The software could definitely be better, but I know its ins and outs now, and I'm not inclined to start climbing a new learning curve with a new device. And those cold metal tablets they're selling in B&N now just aren't the same.

So long live my NOOKs! When you know what you like, why move on?
I still have my Simple Touch that I bought back in 2011. It still works, but I retired it when I bought my iPad Mini. I thought the Nook ST hardware was very nice, but the many software quirks were driving me crazy!

I thoroughly enjoy running Marvin3 on the iPad Mini and will probably let the Nook continue to gather dust!
MartyTX is offline   Reply With Quote