View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 04:25 AM   #4
rwillmer
luzme.com
rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Glo, iPhone, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
A couple of suggestions, Rachel:
- Please add ebooks.com to your search engine; I bought The Labyrinth Makers by Anthony Price from them last night, but your site says it's not available.
What a great series that is! If this is the first one you're reading, you're in for a real treat...

I'll see what I can do about ebooks.com; last time I looked, their datafeed was unreliable, but they may have improved it.

Quote:
- Please at least try to give prices in the enquirer's country of origin currency. Your site says that it's coming on Waterstones, and gives a price in UK pounds, which means that I have to work out how much that is in Australian dollars.
A good suggestion; I'm just about to start implementing that...

Thanks for the suggestions, much appreciated.

Rachel