View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 12:12 PM   #27
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What B&N needs to do is fix the firmware. It's letting down the hardware.
I agree and also don't agree

There's a lot of things about Nook's firmware that I like a lot. Some things better than Kobo. Sideloading fonts and maybe more font control are all that is missing.

What really puts Kobo over the top is that Calibre can access Kobo's database to manually control collections and series. If Nook's database were equally accessible, I wouldn't use Kobo any longer.

But then if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote