View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 12:44 AM   #22
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
JB Hi Fi used to sell them. I almost bought one from their Miranda store years ago. I'm not sure if anyone in Australia is still selling them.
I remember JB HiFi had several different ereaders when I first started looking at them in 2011. I remember they had Sony, iRiver and some horrible LCD based devices, but, I don't remember Nook. And I can't remember if theyy had Kobo at that time. I bought my Touch from OfficeWorks which also had Kindles, and I think something else.

After typing this, I'm going to resist searching the forum. I'd probably find a post where I stated why I didn't buy the Nook
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote