Thread: Amazon vs Kobo
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 04:22 AM   #26
Kiwisaurus
Member Retired
Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The new Kobo Forma is more durable then any previous Kobo and more durable then any Kindle. The Forma uses a plastic backed screen instead of a glass backed screen. So it's not only more durable, it's also lighter. So it can take drops better because the screen won't shatter. It is IPX8 waterproof. So really, the Kobo Forma is the device that fits your needs best.
Yeah.

I will check it out.

But I got my Mini a month ago, so let me use it for at least 1-2 years, and then I will consider the Forma.

Unless they release a newer one in 2 years.

(Probably something like Forma HD with 500 PPI resolution and Forma Max with a new top hat accessory )
Kiwisaurus is offline   Reply With Quote