View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 09:59 PM   #102
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmorDog View Post
Seconding this question.
I love organizing stuff.
I think the only thing I saw was on the Kobo page that says.

Quote:
Build
Your Shortlist
Touch the Heart icon in your library to quickly create shortcuts to your favourite books or current reads.
This does make the Kobo Touch less appealing if you don't have anything like shelves, tags or something like collections for organizing your ebooks.
I am currently on the fence I like the Kobo Touch but I decided to wait till some hands on reviews are posted. I have no way to test drive one but I plan to go the local B&N to try out the new Nook Touch before making my final decision.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote