View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 12:03 AM   #95
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyuen View Post
I hope that also means (native) dictionaries in other languages. I'm not so interested in translation dictionaries but definitions. Hope that would mean the version in the US is the same or can be upgraded to any international features of the other one.
I'd be happy with a dictionary that works no matter the type of ebook.
This isn't a major issue with me but finding out it only works on Kobo version of a ebook does bring it down a notch compare to the new Nook Touch. I am buying this mainly for my library books and even though I do shop alot at Kobo I liked it to work for both.

I'm fine with Battery life as long as it lasts a week.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote