View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 06:00 AM   #6
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Thanks MacEachaidh, and sorry for the late response. Haven't been in the forum for a few days.

Yes, I asked a similar question in the Calibre forum and got a similar reply, and I've been investigating the option since then. Fortunately it's only the one book that has these special symbols. It also has a few rows in Mandarin ideograms, so I'll probably need to embed a font for that. But yes, it would be a pain if it was every book, but for one book I think I can live with it.
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote