View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 04:08 AM   #184
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I suspect it may have been related to searching within in the Tag browser - I'll try to recreate, and report back, it may be related.
Yes it was the Tag Browser search. It was when I was trying to work out how the Tag Browser keyboard shortcuts worked.

Successive usages of the Find Item shortcut moves the search highlight to the next matching item, but on using the 'Click' found item shortcut, the search term was anded to any existing search expression, as if I had 'Shift clicked' found item. Hence when I searched for 'Lillian' I ended up with "authors:"=Lillian Hellman" and authors:"=Lillian Lee"; the author I 'needed' to find was "Lillian Smith".

@Terisa de Morgan - not obvious to me as to how this might be related to your problem in VM.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote