Thread: Clara HD Display time when reading
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 06:37 AM   #321
jsessions
Enthusiast
jsessions ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jsessions ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jsessions ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jsessions ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jsessions ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jsessions ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jsessions ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jsessions ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jsessions ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jsessions ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jsessions ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo & Clara HD
I had a quick dabble with alternate version which seems to work well. Only issue I had was getting it to recognise a ttf font in the miniclock directory and allowing me to change size like the original... I didn't succeed in what should have an easy change!!

All I did was add truetype=times.ttf before truetype_size and changed value of the size parameter to 8. Copied the font file to .addons/miniclock folder. Result ~ continued to use original default font!

I've probably done something dense but had no problem with original version following these steps.
jsessions is offline   Reply With Quote