View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 10:41 AM   #2886
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinp View Post
OK, I see. Instead of the word "tiles" in my sentence, "things on the screen which are clutter/not interesting" would be better. Removing them would require access to the source code of the firmware, which is proprietary and hence not available?

And I assume the work by pgaskin does not cover this? I still haven't figured out how kobopatch works and what it can do, it's a little different to anything I've experienced before in coding/modding.
My Books Section has least clutter and becomes home page if SideloadedMode=true
It can be like the old tiles with all dismissed except books if you have grid rather than list, filter = reading and sort= recent.
Though I use List which shows Title, Author, Series and Subtitle. I often put a blurb extract as subtitle if there isn't one.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote