View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 07:52 AM   #9
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensknight View Post
Doesn't amazon add a $2 surcharge to outside the USA orders?
Not for Canada that I have seen. Some prices for Canada are higher, but I think that's more a function of the publisher at that point.

I get charged exchange rate anyway. The usual difference in the past with paper books has been because distribution inside Canada is just more costly (with e-books this is less of an issue) and I think the publishers are just milking Canadians' penchant to pay more for all it is worth.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote