View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 07:57 PM   #301
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@Samurai: The metadata download process tries to merge the results from multiple sites. Then it displays them in the list in the order of best match. I assume the bulk download takes the first of the matches. That makes it hard to guarantee any any particular source will be the selected one.

As you want the covers from other sites, the only think I can think of is to change the options for each of those sites. For each metadata source, you can set which metadata values to take. If you deselect all the values for all sources other than Goodreads, it will probably do what you want. I haven't tried this, so I'm not completely sure it will work.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote