View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 11:22 AM   #25
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Thanks for your answer. This is a nice project. I am using some of the OCLC data since long time but not in that way you have implement it. I am using the Experimental OCLC Classify service integrated the same way you do it as URL-link in book details to get access to the data (http://classify.oclc.org/classify2/C...=9783608939750)

I really like your interface and look forward on future enhancements you like to implement.

Best regards,
DD

Last edited by Divingduck; 11-24-2015 at 11:25 AM.
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote