View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 12:49 PM   #10
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris777 View Post
Bill, Thank you for your suggestions! By the way, did you read Hominids by Robert J. Sawyer or any other his books?
I'm trying to choose my next book: Asimov's Foundation Trilogy or Hominids
I have not gotten around to Hominids yet. I have read his Calculating God, and I found it interesting.

I second the thought though that the original Foundation Trilogy is a book that should be on every Science Fiction fan's must read list. That work has influenced many different sci-fi works, including Star Wars.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote