View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 01:07 AM   #751
mihhim
Enthusiast
mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.

Device: pocketbook 623
I think the next improving for comfort of reading with the build-in dictionary needs to be done.

When we use your dictionary, it'll be better in the most cases, that by listing the text, we can see just dictionary's cursor. Most people don't need to see the translation of the word in the middle of the page in the most cases. It's not comfortable to move the dictionary on the page you don't need it.
When I need a translation of the word, I can can click on it, if I don't need I prefer just turn on the page, but not to move the dictionary in the up position to see the text. It'll be more comfortable.

Last edited by mihhim; 03-05-2019 at 01:09 AM.
mihhim is offline   Reply With Quote