View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 01:14 AM   #15
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Now most of us, I think, would have chosen to vote for a book that we already planned to read! Nothing like having it on the club list to push it to the top of the TBR. [...]
Well, I'm certainly not going to be upset if it wins , nor if the book I nominated (and have already read) wins. But my true preference is for something a bit more off the beaten track (for me), as that's a big part why I came here.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote