View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 04:39 PM   #7
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
For me, read v. reread is less important than whether I think a particular book will be a good discussion for the club, and a good read overall. So 1632 would be a re-read, but that's fine, I'll re-read it. Because I think it will be a good book to read and discuss as part of the club.

None of the others (except Jules Verne) would be re-reads. I think I've narrowed down what I want to read, but I'm going to let the names shake out in my mind before I take this any further.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote