View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 07:48 AM   #3
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
That is one of the downsides to nominating more famous books/authors: more people are likely to have read them. There's only two in this month's list that I've read before. Then there's 1632 that I was planning on reading anyway, eventually, so I didn't vote for that. Several of the books are quite similar in general concept (finding new lives in the past*), so of those I picked two that stuck out as most appealing to me at the time they were nominated.

* I find it curious that the only book in the list that looks forward in time was written in 1895.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote