View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 01:32 PM   #25
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
So, MrsJoseph at the Goodreads MR Book Challenges forum mentioned the "Buried Alive!" challenge. Given how many people have a "reduce my TBR in 2018" goal I thought this might get some interest. I made a quick spreadsheet for it if you want to play along (make a copy please).
What a cool idea! My problem is having no idea of the length of ownership dates of the 800+ paper books we own... But my spreadsheet for the year has all 586 of my unread ebooks on it, with some ugly conditional formatting if that number goes up.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote