View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 07:43 AM   #16
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Welcome all the early birds to the challenge! I hope that 2018 is an enjoyable reading year for you all!
Same here!

I am still reviewing my challenges, but I do know that one of them will be the GR Bingo Challenge. I'll also probably keep my 75 books read target, although I'm probably going to make 85 this year (that total includes some DNFs and a few shortish stories, so it balances out).
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote