View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 06:56 PM   #13
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
@DiapDealer,
Perhaps an input plugin that accepts a zip or path to a directory that walks the files building up a simplistic epub that it passes to Sigil. Is that what you are suggesting?
Yep. That's basically what I'm suggesting. Something that builds a bare-bones opf from the file-walk and puts it all into a simple epub that Sigil can then normalize. It would have to be pretty easy/quick to accomplish, though. Unless someone foresees a large demand for such a thing (which I don't), I can't see putting much effort into it (unless someone's looking for a practice project).

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-05-2017 at 11:10 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote