View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 03:43 PM   #8
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
That is a really bad idea. Converting is going to change the files and make it more difficult to make the ePub. So recommending something like this is a really bad idea.
Maybe, but I have done this several times. Worked fine for me. If you have an actual way to do it better I am more than willing to adapt.

Quote:
Renaming the XHTML files and putting them in the same directory is the way to do it.
That's not helping. Please add all necessary steps to make it into an epub if you want to help.
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote