View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 11:14 AM   #12
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, Marvin 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroReader View Post
Okay. Did a fourth factory reset and disabled wifi. Also I didn't move any content to it make the content wasn't bogging it down...

However responsiveness is still sluggish at best. I can put up another video if you would like to see...
Does it feel any faster now? They're never "teh snappy" but your first video looked slower than my Aura. Another video might be a good idea.

A side benefit of disabling the wifi is that you can install an old firmware without it wanting to update itself. If older firmware is faster then ... well I'm not sure. But at least you'll have a more usable device.
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote