View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 01:29 PM   #6
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I missed most of the syndicate's books in my youth. I would see the Hardy boys and Nancy Drew books in the public library (in the blue hard cover book format) but that was about all that I did see. Or maybe it was just that the blue covers stood out and got my attention back then. I wager a lot of the books are out of print though which makes the ebook versions handy.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote