View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 02:23 PM   #243
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
If anyone downloaded the Rita Herron Looking for Love box set (Husband Hunting 101, Here Comes the Bride, Under the Covers) on Feb 12 or 13th from Amazon, they need to redownload it. Chapter 10 was missing from the second book. I emailed the author and she reuploaded it, though now it also has some sample chapters in the middle. I split the bundle into individual books, so I just deleted the extra.
I checked mine and yes it's missing chapter 10.

Karen, you can open it in Calibre and look at the TOC. There is one. It's a mobi file. You will see Chapter 10 is not in there. No way to update it that I can tell.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote