View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 08:13 PM   #21
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
Being able to get books easily and change the font size, and font if the font is bothering me, makes it more enjoyable for me. Being able to carry a huge selection of books with me so I have choices if a book starts to bore me makes reading more enjoyable for me. Also, my e-readers are lighter than most books I read (I intend that word to be in the past tense), and easier to hold, plus I don't have to hold the pages back with my hand. I have some carpal tunnel syndrome in one hand and I do find that a bit easier. They're little things but I do enjoy reading more with a lightweight e-ink e-reader than with a book. I did not enjoy reading on my iPad more than reading a book. It was too heavy and the wrong size for me, plus the backlit screen is harder on my eyes.

It isn't a big deal, but it's enough that I'm reading much more than I was.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote