View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 09:34 PM   #59
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by dioioib View Post
I just bought a 64gb arc and was very Irritated to see the recommended book shelf at the bottom of the menu. This irritated me with the touch, but at least there are shelves to select there. Can something be done to remove this? I would rather have app icons down there anyway.
If you mean the Discover section, unfortunately there's nothing you can do to reclaim the space. Best you can do is go into Settings -> Apps -> All and look for the "Discovery Service" and disable it (and the "KoboTracking" and the blue & yellow one with the Chinese character while you're there - the latter is for inputting Asian characters, but it for some reason needs access to your contacts. I don't trust it). That will clear the pictures from the Discover area.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote